How to play:
- You always go first
- Draw a card or use the discard card (a discarded King, Queen, or Jack cannot be used)
- Board layout: top Ace to 5; bottom 6 to 10
- Cards can only be placed in their corresponding spot (except Kings).
- A turn ends when no more moves can be made.
- Win by having the Ace to 10 faceup
- Kings replace any face down card
- Queens skip the other player
- Jacks steal any opponent's faceup card you don't have
- The yellow card is the card in your "hand".
- The crimson card is a discarded card that can be used.
- Click a facedown card to play the card from your "hand" or the discard pile.
- Click an opponent's green card to steal it (Jacks only).
- Kings can be used multiple times in the same turn
- Click End Turn when you can't make any more moves.
- Computer will autoplay (goes fast).